Here is a list of reasons why Ron DeSantis is indeed the best governor in the United States of America:
- $50 million for targeted water quality improvements
- Directed the Florida Division of Emergency Management to expedite hurricane recovery reimbursements, of which the Division has now paid out over $1 billion since January 2019.
- (2021) traveling the state of Florida as he sends an important message on mental health and reframing it to resiliency and hope. he wants to continue to empower our youth with the tools and skillsets to be resilient by learning how to persevere through life’s challenges.
- (2021) Florida Governor Ron DeSantis honored the late conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh by lowering state flags to half-staff
- (2021) kept schools open in Florida; when compared to other states of similar size, Florida has fewer pediatric cases per 100,000.
- (2021) $10 million in grant has been awarded to school districts, state universities, and private training entities to start or expand registered apprenticeship programs throughout our state.
- Announced a job growth grant fund award of $2.86 million for two roads in Panama City to help promote development, support job creation, and workforce retention
- $10 million increase, for a total of $110 million for mental health initiatives
DeSantis destroys CNN reporter Regarding the Covid-19 vaccine
Floridians should not have to give up their most intimate information to use a mobile device, surf the internet, or connect with friends and family on social media. The status quo has been a one-way street with Big Tech, and we can’t let it go on any longer. pic.twitter.com/u4U1mTGgPo— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) February 15, 2021
DeSantis drafted an excellent plan for Florida to hold Big Tech companies accountable in three different sectors: data privacy, election interference, and legal recourse under the state’s consumer fraud statute which is called the Transparency in Technology Act.
Florida's students, parents and educators have faced significant disruptions and challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The #FloridaLeads budget invests key resources aimed at improving the educational experience for students as well as that for their parents and teachers. pic.twitter.com/uAVudRsHBG— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) January 28, 2021
- (2021) the state announced the establishment of six COVID-19 vaccination sites
- (2021) Compared to Florida, 38 other states rank higher for COVID mortality among seniors 65 and older, per capita.
- (2021) Compared to Florida, 34 states had a higher rate of all-cause mortality from 2019 to 2020, per capita. States with higher-than-average increases almost assuredly saw increased deaths resulting from lockdown policies, not just from COVID.
More reasons why Ron Desantis is the best- CPAC 2021 FULL SPEECH
100 Things Trump Has Accomplished | JessNewz
Want to get daily news and videos?
Please feel free to subscribe so you don’t miss anything!